0 Your Carrito
he Seeeduino v4.0 is an ATMEGA328 Microcontroller development board. The ATMEGA328P-MU is a high performance, low power AVR 8-Bit Microcontroller. The Seeeduino v4.0 has 14 digital input/output pins (6 of which can be used as PWM outputs) and 6 analog pins.
The Seeeduino v4.0 inherits all of Arduino Duemilanove's and Uno's features but also adds some of its own. This board is compatible to Duemilanove's and Uno's pin layout, and the Duemilanove's screw holes and board dimensions.
- Microcontroller: ATmega328P-MU
- Operating Voltage: 5V or 3.3V(choice by slide switch)
- Digital I/O Pins:14
- PWM Channels:6
- Analog Input Channels:6
- DC Jack Input:7v-12v
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega328P-MU)
- RAM: 2 KB (ATmega328P-MU)
- EEPROM:1 KB (ATmega328P-MU)
- Clock Speed:16 MHz