Similar a ARDUINO, la tarjeta Pinguino es una tarjeta de desarrollo con el procesador PIC32MX440F256H en donde encontraras un poder de procesamiento mayor al Arduino UNO. Esta tarjeta la puedes programar con un IDE similar a Arduino. Esta tarjeta tiene el mismo formato que Arduino por lo que es totalmente compatible con las tarjetas SHIELD de Arduino.
- PIC32MX440F256H 80 Mhz microcontroller 256KB Flash 32KB RAM
- DCDC power supply allows power supply voltage from 9 to 30V DC thus making it possible to take virtually any power supply adapter on the market, and enable applications which are in the industrial power supply 24VDC.
- Carefully selected, all of the components work reliably in the INDUSTIRAL temperature range -25+85C so the board can be used in INDUSTIRAL applications.
- ULTRA LOW POWER voltage regulators and the consumption is only few microamps, which enables hand-held and battery powered applications.
- Li-Ion rechargeable battery power supply option with a BUILD-IN on board charger, so that when you attach a battery, it is automatically charged and kept in this state until the other power source (USB or external adapter) is removed and then it will AUTOMATICALLY power the board - no jumpers, no switches!
- UEXT connector which allow many existing modules like RF, ZIGBEE, GSM, GPS to be connected
- Allows RTC - Real Time Clock.
- NOISE IMMUNE design.
- Optionally if someone needs higher precision and temperature stability in Analog reading, we have provided an Aref precise source.
- The LEDs and the BUTTONs are on the edge of the board so that they can be easily accessed even if the boards have shields on them
- All of the components are LOWER than the connectors, so that the shields do not interfere with them
- A Mini USB connector is used, which is common and is used in most cell phones, so you do not have to buy other cables
- The original Arduino design had a flaw and the connectors were not spaced at 0.1". This makes perfo board use impossible, so to keep the compatibility we have the same spacing but we added next to it a connector on 0.1" which customers can use with perforated boards
- All signals on the connectors are printed on the top and the bottom of the board, so when you check with probe you will know exactly which port you are measuring
- 4 mount holes make board attachment easier
- miniICSP connector 0.05"step - if you do not want to use Pinguino IDE and want to program this board with PIC-KIT3 you should use also PIC-ICSP convertor board, same applies for Microchip programmers.
ENLACES DE INTERES
- Pinguino installation related:
- Pinguino IDE related:
- Blinking LED example
- Blink interrupt example
- PIC32-PINGUINO and MOD-LCD3310 demo code for Pinguino IDE with SPI control or GPIO control: download the code for GPIO OR download the code for SPI
- PIC32-PINGUINO and MOD-RS485 demo examle
- PIC32-PINGUINO and LED-STRIPE/LED-ROPE - PINGUINO EXAMPLE - check the note inside for additional info
- PIC32-PINGUINO and LED-STRIPE/LED-ROPE - MPIDE EXAMPLE - check the note inside for additional info
- PIC32-PINGUINO and MOD-RFID125-BOX - check the note inside for additional info
- PIC32-PINGUINO and MOD-RFID1356-BOX - check the note inside for additional info
- Blink interrupt example
- PIC32-PINGUINO and MOD-GPS example v1.1
- PIC32-PINGUINO-OTG and MOD-MAG example
- PIC32-PINGUINO with MOD-CC2540 examplereceive character demo(refer to the readme and the comments in the code for more info)
- PIC32-PINGUINO with SHIELD-EKG-EMG example (refer to the readme and the comments in the code for more info)
- PIC32-PINGUINO and MOD-MP3-X demo code
- PIC32-PINGUINO with MOD-BT command recognition example (refer to the readme and the comments in the code for more info)
- PIC32-PINGUINO with MOD-GSM call recognition example (refer to the readme and the comments in the code for more info)
- PIC32-PINGUINO with MOD-GSM send receive SMS example (refer to the readme and the comments in the code for more info)
- PIC32-PINGUINO with MOD-ZIGBEE-PIR and MOD-ZIGBEE movement sensor example (refer to the readme and the comments in the code for more info)
- PIC32-PINGUINO with MOD-RTC example
- MPIDE related:
Ningún comentario encontrado