The SimpleLink™ Wi-Fi® CC3200 LaunchPad (with QFN-packaged device) is an evaluation development platform for the CC3200 wireless microcontroller (MCU), the industry’s first single-chip programmable MCU with built-in Wi-Fi connectivity. The board features on-board emulation using FTDI and includes sensors for a full out-of-the-box experience. This board can be directly connected to a PC for use with development tools such as CCS and IAR.
This LaunchPad has driver support and a software development kit (SDK) with 40+ applications for Wi-Fi protocols, internet applications, and MCU peripheral examples. Download the latest SDK and firmware here.
CC3200 is supported in v7.20 of IAR. There is free (limited time license) evaluation version available here.
For additional information about CC3200, visit http://www.ti.com/simplelinkwifi.
- CC3200 Wi-Fi wireless microcontroller (MCU) in QFN package
- Industry’s first devices to be Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ at the chip level by the Wi-Fi Alliance™
- USB interface to PC for CCS/IAR using FTDI USB drivers
- Flash update over the USB using SimpleLink Programmer
- 2 20-pin connectors enables compatibility with BoosterPacks with added functions (BoosterPack headers)
- Standalone development platform featuring sensors, LEDs and push-buttons
- Power from USB for the LaunchPad as well as external BoosterPack
- Operates from 2 AA alkaline batteries
- On-board antenna and U.FL connector selectable using a capacitor re-work
- Supports 4 wire JTAG and 2 Wire SWD
- GNU Debugger (GDB) support over Open On chip debugger (OpenOCD)
ENLACES DE INTERES